Looking for the perfect palette to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day? Consider the latest from Nailtini!
The March “Lacquer Cabinet” – Nailtini’s exclusive lacquer delivery service featuring monthly limited-edition collections, has a new triple threat. Hand-picked by leading nail and beauty artists, stylists and trendsetters, the collection is curated by multi-talented makeup artist Sarah Coy.
Sarah’s incredible artistry and knack for creating and customizing color keeps her in high demand for magazine, bridal, theater, opera and ballet work alike. Sarah drew from some of her favorite cosmetic creations to develop her signature CoyMakeup for Nailtini shades.
The collection includes:
- Venom – rich, inky black shot with subtle shimmer, inspired by Sarah’s epic makeup look of the same name
- Bottle Green – deep jewel green, like the bottle that holds the finest champagne and inspired by the envy and complexion of Maleficent
- Cement Mixer – creamy pale grey with a hint of purple, reminiscent of legendary villainess Ursula’s pallor
With each in Nailtini’s all-premium formula, you can wear them straight, layered or hand-mixed with other shades in the empty mini bottles that come in each monthly Lacquer Cabinet box to create a myriad of custom nail looks – whatever you feel like stirring up.
- The contrasting hues and finishes of this collection are perfect to create a bold, graphic nail art look like squares, argyles and plaids
- Black and white polishes, including variations like Venom and Cement Mixer, are perfect for polish mixology and can be used with any polish to create darker or lighter versions by hand
The CoyMakeup for Nailtini Collection is available to pre-order now at www.tinibeauty.com and will arrive to subscribers this month.
Purchase a single month’s Lacquer Cabinet for $25, a 6-month subscription for $23/month or a 12-month subscription for $20/month.
What do you think of the latest collection from the brand? Tell us with a note below!
Like Us on Facebook